- Alam Flora collection services cover the regions of Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Pahang.
- This includes domestic and non-hazardous waste from households, commercial areas and other premises are covered. This service consists of kerbside collection of recyclable waste such as cardboard, newspapers, papers, plastic containers and glass bottles from residential and commercial areas.
- The collection schedule for domestic and household waste is twice weekly.
- Meanwhile other types of waste such as garden waste, bulky waste and recyclable items are collected once a week.
Alam Flora provides collection services to the range of waste, includes:
- Domestic or Household Waste
- Garden Waste
- Bulky Waste